Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Life: After great company, we experience alone.



LiFE
Friends :: Alone :: Depressed 




                                                                Kid CuDi


Finding Me

I find myself alone
Sitting on a thought
Leaning on my imagination.

I speak of words that are quiet
and I mumble ideas of love. Silent.

Contradiction
Perhaps one’s addiction
I choose left from right
Breaking my rules
Then reassured by guilty citations.

-------

Aristo Dos Santos
CuPid Poetry

“For Those You Love and Adore”


Look at life as so, a start and a finish line and whatever you make out of the time in between stamp it as LiFE!. There is no right way of living life away from harmful ways, elude yourself from crowds to re-assure your position in it. Happy should always be found deep within, hate should be ignored and adventurous should be explored as a MUST.

Live your dreams, “Reality is wrong dreams are for real”- Tupac Shakur



No comments:

Post a Comment