Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Have you heard her story?

LisTEN





My father done left me gone
My mom parties too long
My grandmother keeps me safe
but her drinks are way too strong.
-------
  
Aristo Dos Santos
CuPid Poetry
“For Those You Love and Adore”



Mothers please take care of your children and fathers please be there to carry your family. As soon as you bring a child into this world is no longer about you alone, its about you and how you will impact your child's life. Together or not, married or divorced the moral of the story is that the children do not have to suffer for the lack of understanding between you both. Give them your undivided attention and please be aware, thank you.

"Next time you see me PLEASE take the time to listen, I know that i don't know much but I can make some sort of sense" - Her


No comments:

Post a Comment