Monday, February 7, 2011

Her:

HER

Part. IV

He :: Lovers :: She





My Love

In my heart a place
Where love resides.

Kept alive for one to share
Broken before, but it never dies.

Away from skin, my love is deep
True to lovers it never cheats. 

-------
  
Aristo Dos Santos
CuPid Poetry

“For Those You Love and Adore”




Dear, You Lovers

In my understanding love is whatever you make out of your feelings revolutionized by respect. One who respects is fair, for without respect between pairs all is lost. My advice? Love accordingly, and remember that just because you love them and they love you back it doesn't mean that it cant all be ruined. It's called reality, deal with it.

Between you and I: "Boyfriends and Girlfriends, be friends towards your special someone first and don't suffocate them as if you own them or as if you guys are married already" 






No comments:

Post a Comment