Friday, June 24, 2011

THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY






THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY





"At times we lose ourselves even when we need one another the most in love"


Just like you, 
I too never meant my last goodbye.

But yet 
We parted onto separate sides.

Never did we
Look back once that broken night.

I guess 
We just had enough of it all.

We slowly parted
Awaiting for a single name's call.

We remained silent
Our avaricious souls yearning for silence.

Our broken hearts parting even further
We carried opposite halves in our distance.

I wished you back that very night
Alone was all I had from you and it's fright.

I blame you, I blame me 
I blame us both for the lack of everything. 

Perhaps it was meant to be
But we must both agree that slowly we're dying.

By:
-------  
Aristo Dos Santos
CuPid Poetry
“For Those You Love and Adore”


***Read it again Listening to the song "You Lost Me" By: Christina Aguilera***

No comments:

Post a Comment