Sunday, June 12, 2011

AFRICAN WAR CHILD





AFRICAN WAR CHILD




"I was raised away from peace on war filled fields"


Heavenly clouds traveling across tormented skies
They leak staining us clean every time God cries.

Abused souls to tormented minds to a frustrating greed, 
transforming hearts into stones that bleed.

Cursed by the concubine relation to the world
Drenched red by stones they abuse us far away from our needs.

The naked truth is displayed through war torn fabrics of peace
Two faced political powers look away from us all, war child seeds.

By:
-------  
Aristo Dos Santos
CuPid Poetry
“For Those You Love and Adore” 


This is a serious matter to me, I have been through a civil war and that moment in my life showed me the worst of Africa as we all hid in one room while RPG rockets whistled through the nightly skies. War is no stable ground, especially when tormenting innocent souls. I hope to aware everyone of everything that is still going on in present day Africa. God bless my brothers and sisters the world has forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment